Search This Blog

Saturday, April 2, 2022

Century21

 Having just recently attended the Century21 International convention I was struck with just how big the Century21 reach is... at the convention there were more than 62 countries represented there!

My small contribution to this global organization, however did not go unnoticed.  I was flattered several times when staff and organizers remembered my name and my company!

Imagine my surprise when I was invited to have a photo with the President and CEO of Century21 Mike Miedler- he is a great guy and has a good vision of what the future will be for Century21 not only in this country but the world.  For my self and my company we are elated to be in the line up with this well organized and visionary team of leaders.




No comments:

Pictures from the last few weeks

I find people and places and things fascinating.. it's fun to share and see how things make you feel, for me it's nostalgia and I lo...