Search This Blog

Friday, October 28, 2022

Thinking of Selling in the Spring?

 If you are thinking of  waiting until spring to list, get past the holidays and the weather that comes with living in the midwest, now is the time to take your pictures. Let's be one step ahead and get the best pictures before the snow falls!   I use a professional photography service and the results are amazing! 
Here are some examples!





If you are interested in a no obligation market analysis to see what your home is worth in today's market email me at :

Deb.Fowler.C21@gmail.com

 and get free professional photography when you list with me! 

No comments:

Pictures from the last few weeks

I find people and places and things fascinating.. it's fun to share and see how things make you feel, for me it's nostalgia and I lo...