Search This Blog

Friday, December 23, 2022

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I am grateful for so much this year, good health, a warm home, friends and family near and far, the list is long and yet as we near the end of 2022 I reflect on the thank you cards I failed to send,  the thoughts and wishes I held for friends, family or clients but  failed to communicate, the birthday greetings, the get well or the sympathy card I never sent.  

 So today I want to say to my friends, family and my clients and customers, I thought of you.. and  I will task myself to do better, to make that phone call, to send  that card or to text a thought I had of you.

Its' the coldest Christmas I can remember but warmest thoughts are sent to all - Have a Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year.





No comments:

Pictures from the last few weeks

I find people and places and things fascinating.. it's fun to share and see how things make you feel, for me it's nostalgia and I lo...